Microsoft Advertising launches its new "adCenter Training Hub" enabling users to move at their own pace with training segments that will help them increase their Microsoft adCenter knowledge.
The new Training Hub makes it easy to stay up-to-date with adCenter training. Here are a few of the befefits that make the adCenter experience simple to use and understand:
- Access all of the same great videos
- Keep track of your training progress
- Start training videos right where you left off
- Easily sign in with your Windows Live ID
- Not interested in signing in? Select a video below to begin trainingAn updated sign-in feature enables users to easily keep track of their training progress (see details below).
- Updated and new content is clearly marked for them to view.
- Related topics and trainings are called out, for a richer training experience.
Also, Microsoft updated sign-in feature which now offers users additional added benefits:
- "We keep track of their in-progress training or training they've already viewed--saving them time.
- Their spot is automatically bookmarked--so they can pause training at any time and return later, right where they left off.
- They'll always know they're signed in, as they'll see their personalized greeting," informs Christen Anderson.
If you are eager to begin training in the new adCenter Training Hub you can start straight away here!