Microsoft Advertising just released the list of the recent spring updates made to the adCenter:
Ads Delivery Status in adCenter Web UI:
A new filtering option added to view ad delivery status at the campaign, ad group and keyword level based on your campaign priorities. “With the new filter option on the Delivery column, you can select the ad delivery status variables that you want to track – such as budget depletion, pending editorial review, negative keyword conflict or below first page bid – allowing quick identification of issues and clearer opportunities to improve campaigns,” explains Ricky Poole.
There will be no changes to the current Ad Delivery status options, only the filtering option will be new.
Reporting Updates in adCenter Web UI and API:
As you can view your impression share data in Account, Campaign and Ad group performance reports — the following additional columns of impression share data will be added to these reports:
- Impression Share lost due to Bid
- Impression Share lost due to Keyword Relevance
- Impression Share lost due to Landing Page Relevance
- The data that was earlier shown in ‘Impression share lost to rank’ column will be split into 2 columns – ‘Impression share loss due to rank’ and ‘Impression share loss due to bid’ columns
- The ‘Impression share loss due to relevance’ column will be removed and replaced by 2 new columns: ‘Impression share loss due to keyword relevance’ and ‘Impression share loss due to landing page relevance’ where the data will be split.
- The new columns of data will be added to current columns which include:
- Impression Share %
- Impression Share lost due to Budget
- Impression Share lost due to Rank
adCenter Desktop Tool:
Newly added ‘Negative’ tab in the edit pane makes it easier to locate and manage your negative keywords. Also, you can now use the Multiple Changes options to add and remove negative keywords in bulk.
And, the Richer bulk negative keyword management functionality enables you to:
- “More easily make bulk edits with fewer steps.
- Copy & Paste Negative KWs in bulk across campaigns and ad groups.
- Use Find & Replace controls to quickly update negative keyword lists in bulk,” notes Poole.