Microsoft announced the upcoming upgrade to the Microsoft Advertising adCenter: Account Reactivation and an Improved Campaign Management Experience. Here's what's in store for this month's upgrade once it releases (exact date TBD):
- "With this month's upgrade, you will be able to reactivate an account without having to create a new one. Simply select the inactive account and click the Re-activate button on the Account List page," explains Tina Kelleher.
- Inactive accounts can be activated with this new feature as long as the account hasn't carried an unpaid balance for more than 180 days.
- The previous account limits are still in effect: you may have up to 6 active accounts at one time, and up to 5 of them may be associated with a single credit card.
- "This iteration of adCenter was designed with the latest web browser versions in mind - if you haven't yet, upgrade now to the fully supported browsers to ensure the best possible adCenter experience once the upgrade is complete," Kelleher said.
- The latest versions of Internet Explorer or Firefox now provide the optimal experience with the Microsoft Advertising adCenter interface.
- Users with browsers that are not fully supported will see an alert message along with links to supported browsers within the adCenter user interface.
- While we don't have a specific release date yet, we are doing on-going work to offer full compatibility of adCenter with the latest versions of Chrome and Safari in the future.