Microsoft Advertising rolled out February 2012 adCenter Desktop Upgrade, which bring more streamlined and simplified experience with enhanced navigation and simplifying bulk editing and data imports.
Here is what’s new in the adCenter Desktop Feb 2012 updgrade:
Redesigned Menu Bar is now more cleaner, simpler and more intuitive:
- Home, Manage and Research tabs have been removed and all features are now consolidated on one menu bar for simplicity and ease-of-use.
- Edit selection option have been moved closer to the data grid where it’s easier to find and faster to access them.
Multiple Changes Option has been improved to allow you to make bulk changes with fewer steps.
An Edit Headings option will be added, allowing you to map column headings if none are provided, you can also save mapping for future adds and deletes.
- “You will now have the option to search and filter campaign and ad group location for adds and deletes.
- The context of campaign and ad group is maintained so you’ll be informed about the changes you’re making.
- The import option in Multiple Changes will skip the edit heading step and will take you directly to the last step, displaying a summary of changes.
- You’ll now be able to paste into the screen,” informs Tina on Microsoft Advertising blog.
Tina also notes, that they rolling out some new updates to adCenter including:
Bid and Budget Suggestion Enhancements
- “Staying on top of your bids and budgets will be easier than ever before.
- You’ll now receive improved bid suggestions specifically for keywords that have good quality score and low bids.
- Budget suggestions have also been improved to reduce the possibility that your campaigns will be paused due to budget issues.
- If you use adCenter API, you’ll now receive bid suggestiosn similar to those currently available in the user interface (UI),” blogged Tina.
Mobile Device Targeting:You can now target ad campaigns to specific smartphones and other devices, like tablets.
- “Supported options include Windows Phone, iPhone, Android and Blackberry.
- Tablet OS supported options include iOS, Android and RIM.
- Create and customize campaigns based on device type to better target potential customers and improve campaign performance,” she added.