The adCenter Blog announced adCenter upgrade over the weekend, to add new features to help you manage your campaigns more easily. The new features are divided into 3 categories:
1) Editorial (which we're covering in-depth here today – see below)
2) Campaign management – changes include:
- Daily budget option
- Default dynamic text
- Campaign import – now compatible with AdWords Editor output
3) Reporting – changes include:
- Access recent reports and report templates right on the Reporting tab
- Drag and drop to re-order custom report columns
- Totals and averages now shown
Here on the blog we'll be taking a look at each feature, starting today with editorial changes. To read a rundown of all the new features, please check out the Feature Release Guide, and stay tuned here as we spotlight other new features throughout the week.
With this upgrade, as you create or edit ads, you now receive immediate editorial feedback. When you save your ad, adCenter verifies that:
- all required fields are filled out,
- length limits are not exceeded, and
- display and destination URLs are formatted correctly.
This helps you adhere your ads to our Editorial Guidelines and get your campaigns live more quickly. Take a look at this example: