Last week, at Windows Phone VIP press conference, Microsoft announced that three new hardware manufacturers -- Acer, Fujitsu, and ZTE, will be joining in to produce Windows Phones in the coming year.
Today, at the Computex, in Taipei, the company has revealed new hardware device to come with "Mango".
The "Acer W4" Smartphone is reported will come with specifications as mentioned under.
It appears the phone is still of the Chassis 1 specification, similar to the first generation WPs.
- 3.6" WVGA capacitive touch-screen
- 480 x 800 resolution
- Up to 8 GB of built-in storage
- Qualcomm MSM8255, 1 GHz processor
- 5 megapixel auto-focus camera
- HSPA 850/1900 or 900/2100
- GSM Quad-band 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 2.1+EDR
- DLNA Support (DMC)
Here're some pic: