This post highlight 7 great things you can do with Windows Media Center in Windows 7. Windows 7 can easily be the center of your home entertainment experience just like it is with mine.
- Watch Live TV on your Windows 7 PC: with PC TV tuner, you can use Windows Media Center to watch, pause, and rewind live TV directly on your PC!
- Turn your Windows 7 PC into a DVR (Digital Video Recorder)!: you can schedule recordings of TV shows and movies.
- Easily find the TV shows and movies that you want to watch: with great built-in search capabilities you can easily find all your favorite TV shows and movies.
- Access all your personal media in one place: WMC brings in all your digital media– photos, movies, music, and recorded TV shows – into one place. Windows Media Center also takes advantage of HomeGroup in Windows 7 and allows you to access digital media content from other PCs!
- Track your favorite sports, players, and leagues. You can also see quickly jump to sports on “now” and check sports coming on “later” in Windows Media Center too.
- Access your recorded TV and digital media where you want: on the PC or on the TV. You can connect your PC to your HDTV and use Windows Media Center to watch and view all your media.
- Watch movies and TV episodes instantly from Netflix in Windows Media Center in Windows 7. Watch streaming “Instant Play” movies and TV shows from Netflix! Also add movies to your DVD queue if “Instant Play” is not available. Full control of your Netflix account right from Windows Media Center!