Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013, the next version of enterprise resource and customer management tools, will be made available sometime in the fall of 2013.
The new online version will be called Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online Fall '13 and the on-premises as Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013, will deliver more personal experiences to sales, marketing and customer care professionals.
Dynamics CRM helps people connect with these customers in a way that is personal -- giving them the information they need to choose the right solutions, engage to drive sales and nurture relationships to deliver amazing experiences.
Here is what the new release offer:
- It gives people the ability to access their information on a variety of devices with new mobile client applications available on iPad and Windows 8 tablets. Microsoft says it also plans to offer new touch-optimized mobile experiences for Windows Phone 8, iPhone and Android phones, "shortly following the release of new CRM."
- Introduces a new user experience that is fast and fluid, enabling people to access information that is relevant to their jobs;
- Providing capabilities for people to collaborate with each other and share customer knowledge through Yammer right within the CRM solution, enabling them to deliver amazing customer experiences.
- Connecting Lync and Skype seamlessly, enabling people to reach out to their customers and communities in real time, so they can be more informed and have more personal and lasting relationships.
- Delivers richer contextual information that helps people have deeper insights into customers and their needs.
- Offering a connection to MarketingPilot, Microsoft's marketing automation solution, which lets businesses manage products, budgets and resources and executes and monitors marketing campaigns, helping deliver a consistent customer experience across social and digital channels. It also helps businesses understand the digital footprint of its customers and convert it to leads, which can then be passed seamlessly to the sales system.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM also offers enhanced social collaboration capabilities, so users can connect with the right people, and the right resources, at the right time. "Customers don't want to be sold to anymore. They are knowledgeable and are interacting with their social and professional networks to make their buying decisions. They expect businesses to help them make the most informed choice," said Bob Stutz, cvp, Microsoft Dynamics CRM.