Amazon Instant Video app enabling users to stream or download Amazon Instant Video movies and TV episodes from their video library directly on their iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. titles from the entire Prime Instant Video library.
Additionally, Amazon Prime members can stream more than 30,000 titles from Prime Instant Video instantly on their iPhone or iPod touch at no additional cost.
"Today we're excited to extend our 'buy once, enjoy everywhere' approach to iPhone and iPod touch users, giving customers the chance to enjoy more than 140,000 titles from Amazon Instant Video and more than 30,000 titles from Prime Instant Video anytime, anywhere," said Anthony Bay, Amazon.com Vice President for Video.
To watch movies or TV episodes from Amazon Instant Video on iPhone and iPod touch, customers can simply search for the content they've already rented or purchased from Amazon Instant Video.
Amazon Instant Video App offers:
- "Your Watchlist" feature that lets customers make a list of all the movies and TV episodes they want to watch in the future, regardless of whether they own the video or not, making it easy to keep track of specific videos for later viewing.
- Your Video Library" feature that gives iPhone and iPod touch customers access to purchases and rentals from Amazon Instant Video on the web.
- With Amazon Instant Video, you can:
- Stream thousands of titles available from Prime Instant Video at no additional cost with a Prime membership, or watch over 140,000 videos available from the Amazon Instant Video store
- Download purchased and rented videos from Your Video Library
- Shop over 140,000 videos available from the Amazon Instant Video store by visiting Amazon
- Add videos to Your Watchlist from a PC, Mac, or Kindle Fire HD for later viewing on your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch
- Subscribe to a TV Season Pass by visiting Amazon and episodes will automatically be available in your Amazon Instant Video app the day after they air
- Start watching on your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch, and resume watching right where you left off on a Kindle Fire HD, PlayStation3, Xbox 360, PC, Mac, or hundreds of models of connected TVs and Blu-ray players with Amazon Whispersync."
Customers can gran the free Amazon Instant Video app on iTunes App Store.
Amazon Cloud Player application for Samsung Smart TVs and Roku Streaming Players -- and gives Cloud Player customers access to their entire music library in the cloud, making it even easier to enjoy their music anywhere they are.
The app is available on 2012 Samsung Smart TVs in the United States.
On Samsung Smart TVs, the Cloud Player app, can be found in the Smart Hub, and provides customers with the ability to browse, search or playback music from their library directly on their TVs.
While, on Cloud Player on Roku provides customers with the ability to play their music from the cloud directly on their TV or through a stereo system connected to their TV.
Cloud Player is already available on Mac, PC, Kindle Fire, Sonos Music Players, Android mobile devices, iPhone, iPod Touch and Roku.
To get the Amazon Cloud Player app on a Samsung TV and for more information on how to start listening to Cloud Player on Samsung Smart Hub, visit www.amazon.com/samsungmusic.
Roku customers can download the Amazon Cloud Player channel from the Featured or Music category in the Roku Channel Store, for free, or visit this link www.amazon.com/cloudplayerforroku for more information.