"Keyword Suggestions on the Bing Ads" Opportunities page, help in expanding reach to new customers. "You will now be able to apply suggested keywords customized for you, based on the ads and keywords you're already using," the Bing team said.
In addition, Bing also provide a functionality that allows of easy exporting the suggestions to a .CSV file for later review. "Simply click Export and then follow the instructions (see the pic below)."
"API users will call the new GetKeywordOpportunities API to get the list of keyword suggestions that are relevant to the specified ad group. "
To get stated follow these steps as mentioned under:
- "Sign in to Bing Ads.
- Click Opportunities at the top of the page. This brings you to the Opportunities page.
- Click the Keyword Suggestions tab.
- Under Campaigns and Ad Groups, select the campaign or ad group whose recommended keywords you want to review. You can select specific campaigns or ad groups or view suggestions for all campaigns and ad groups.
- Select the keywords you want to accept or modify.
- For each selection, you can do one of the following:
- To add the selected keywords, click Apply.
- You can modify the bid value of the suggested keyword prior to apply. To modify, just click on the value and edit it inline.
- You can reject suggested keywords by selecting the keywords and then clicking Reject. You'll be asked to choose the reason you're rejecting the keywords. This helps Bing Ads do a more effective job of suggesting future keywords for you.
- You can choose a different ad group or campaign from what we've recommended by clicking on the ad group/campaign drop downs and selecting your preferred option.
Adding, "The suggestions are based on the keywords and ads you're already using in each ad group. For each keyword recommendation on the Keyword Suggestions page, we will provide you with the following," the official said:
- "An estimate of how many monthly searches you could reach by using the recommended keyword. These are all the searches on the Yahoo! Bing Network and our syndicated partner sites.
- A suggested first page bid.
- A recommended ad group and campaign.
- An easy accept option to apply the suggested keyword. You can also reject a suggestion by choosing a specific reason; this helps Bing Ads to provide you with better results in the future.
- The option to add unique destination URLs and parameters."