Google+ app version 126.96.36.19988 for iOS devices such as iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad released to App Store lets you join a hangout, post a photo, or see what friends are sharing while you're on the go. Use Messenger to get everyone on the same page with fast, simple group chat.
- Turn on Instant Upload to sync photos from your phone to a private Google+ album
- Video chat with up to 9 friends with mobile Hangouts in Messenger
- Chat with a friend or all your friends at once with Messenger
- Check out the What's Hot stream to see trending topics
- View the Nearby stream to see what people near your location are saying
What's New in Version 188.8.131.5288
- New stream and navigation experience
- Various bugfixes and performance improvements
- Whether you post photos or articles or text, we're making 'em look gooood
- Aadded crisper fonts, larger profile pics and a friendlier homescreen
- We're making the stream easier to scan, and easier on the eyes with overlays, gradients and other visual elements
- Conversations fall into view as you move forward and backward in time
- Optical cues (like parallax) help the mind linger on individual posts
- Important actions like +1 now float atop the stream, making it easy to endorse all your favorites
Also, Google posted a summer vacation travel guide offering a few quick tips to make you planning, traveling and sharing your summer adventures a bit easier.
Plan your flights and hotels with just a few clicks using Flight Search & Hotel Finder
"Begin your trip by finding, comparing and booking domestic or international flights from the U.S with Flight Search at google.com and flight results will immediately appear below. Select the time and price that work best for you or click "more results" to further filter your search," posted Dave Kim, Product Marketing Manager, Google Maps.
You can use Hotel Finder to find your perfect hotel based on price, time, proximity to landmarks and user images and reviews. As you glance over specific hotels, add the ones you might be interested in to your own personal shortlist. Click the red "Book" button to go ahead and make the reservation.
Google Maps for Android can help you find driving, transit, walking and biking directions, voice-guided navigation and nearby places to eat, shop and play. Google just released version 6.7 adding a few improvements to the app, including walking directions for indoor maps (U.S. and Japan) and Google Offers near you (U.S. only) so you can discover great deals on the go.
Google Translate app can help you when your are not in your native. You've also got Google Goggles at your disposal--one click and you'll know exactly what you are ordering on a menu. Get it for both your Android and iOS devices.
Google+ Instant Upload help you keep your memories, even if you lose your device.
"The Instant Upload feature, part of the Google+ app on Android and iOS, ensures that any photo snapped along the way will be instantly saved to the cloud for safekeeping in a private album, no matter what happens to your phone. Once uploaded it's easy to go into your Google+ photos via the mobile app or your computer, view photos "From Phone" and then easily choose to share to the circles you want," Kim adds.
Also, whether or not, you're planning a family trip or a group outing, Google Maps can help you take you next journey virtual or real.
Let Street View imagery help you decide where to go on your next summer getaway. To see more popular locations, check out the 360-degree panoramic imagery on Street View Gallery.
"If you're looking for some amusement without the animals, take a peek at some of the largest amusement parks across the country. Visit Universal Studios in Orlando, Florida, and catch a glimpse of how movie magic is made," Google said.
You can also preview with imagery from Six Flags Discovery Kingdom, Universal Studios Hollywood, Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk, Great America, Busch Gardens, and Wet 'n' Wild Hawaii.