Samsung Galaxy S III announced at the Unpacked event in London sporting a 4.8 inch HD Super AMOLED display, an 8MP camera and a 1.9MP front camera, is powered by 1.4 GHz 1.4 Ghz Exynos processor, runs Android 4.0, Ice Cream Sandwich out-of-the-box, with greatly enhanced usability and practicality to make life easier.
Among others, Samsung showed S-Voice, which is like Siri, Scan and Match for Music (iTunes Match), and Airplay-like "AllShare Cast" for streaming content to your HDTV through the AppleTV-like AllShare Cast Dongle.
Samsung exclusive features packed in the S 3 include: S Beam, Buddy photo share, Share shot, AllShare Play, AllShare Cast, Smart stay, Social tag, Group tag, Face zoom, Face slide show, Direct call, Smart alert, Tap to top, Camera quick access, Pop up play, "S Voice" user interface, Burst shot & Best photo, Recording snapshot, HDR
You can read more about the Galaxy S 3 here.
Samsung has just published an official hands-on video and introduction of the Samsung Galaxy S 3.
You can see the true concept of beauty in design as well as the natural functionality of a smart phone held in a hand. In this video, design, new unique user interface, performance, camera, intelligence, new concept of sharing data and all the features of the GALAXY S III is revealed.
Here is the Samsung Galaxy S III (GT-i9300) TV Commercial:
Samsung has also introduce its iPod nano-like music player calling it "Pebble," a compact and sleek MP3 player perfectly paired with Samsung GALAXY S III.
"With a similar look, feel and color finishto the Galaxy S III, Samsung S Pebble offers rich sound contained within a small, stylish and easily wearable casing. Users can share music files seamlessly between the Galaxy S 3 and S Pebble with hassle-free drag and drop," Samsung said.
Key Features & Benefits
- The Samsung S Pebble is a stylish, compact and lightweight device.
- Based on the same nature-inspired design as GALAXY S III, the S Pebble sports a natural, rounded design based on the contours of a pebble, as well as an ergonomic and comfortable grip. It is easily and stylishly wearable like no other super-portable MP3 player.
- S Pebble is available in Pebble Blue and Marble White.
- Samsung S Pebble is easy to wear and provides you with fingertip-access to around 1,000 songs on-the-move.
- 4GB of storage enables you to store over 17 hours worth of music, meaning a huge quantity of entertainment is availble in a tiny form factor.
- Availability of both shuffle and normal modes means that you can choose to listen to your favourite albums in order, or your favourite songs in a random sequence.
- You no longer need a PC to transfer music.
- Your content can be easily transferred from the GALAXY S III to the S Pebble, meaning that even while you're out and about, you can still charge and update the player.
- Using the phone connector, you can easily drag and drop files between your S Pebble and the GALAXY S III.
- Samsung S Pebble features incredible bass-rich sound featuring an enhanced SoundAlive system with bass boost, ensuring you can enjoy your music to the fullest even while exercising.
Here is the full press release of S Pebble MP3 Player:
Here is the S Pebble picture gallery:
Created by diTii.com,diTii.com on Flickr.