Yahoo Small Business, which provides SMBs web services such as web hosting, domain name registration, web site design templates, e-commerce solutions and more. Today, introducing a new marketing dashboard dubbed "Yahoo! Marketing Dashboard" to give users additional insight into online reputation, web metrics and more.
Yahoo says, its new Marketing Dashbaord allows small businesses to analyze website metrics and maintain accurate and comprehensive business listings across the Web. "For example, the dashboard enables social media monitoring and provides recommendations on new listing opportunities, including on Yelp, Yahoo and others," explain Yahoo.
The dashboard also includes online reputation management, pulling information and reviews from up to 8,000 sources such as Facebook and Twitter.
Users can access website performance metrics from various sources including Google Analytics. And the dashboard provides email marketing, SEO, and SEM campaign tracking.
The marketing dashboard also has a number of paid features, including a suped up version of its reputation management functionality, email campaign tracking, and more.
Some of the key features included in the free Yahoo! Marketing Dashboard include:
- Search engine and directory listings: Enables monitoring and provides recommendations on new listing opportunities, covering over 100sites (including Yelp, Yahoo! Local, and more)
- Online reputation management: Pulls information from up to 8,000 sources (including Facebook and Twitter)
- Site traffic analysis: Enables users to understand key website performance metrics (including Google Analytics)
- Small business-focused news and advice: Provided from Yahoo! Small Business Advisor
- Campaign tracking: Provides email marketing, SEO, and SEM campaign tracking (must subscribe to these services)
- Support: 24/7 in-house free customer support
Here are the additional features available for paid premium services:
- Local Visibility Pro: Small businesses can increase their online visibility by submitting their business information to over 100 search engines and directories
- Reputation Management Pro: Users get more comprehensive data, plus the ability to track their competitors, receive email alerts, and share positive customer comments via social channels or email
- Integrated campaign tracking: Small businesses can also attract new customers by taking advantage of marketing services from featured, best-in-class third party marketing vendors, including Constant Contact and OrangeSoda, and display and monitor results from campaigns with those vendors from within the Yahoo! Marketing Dashboard
For more information, visit Yahoo! Small Business -- or watch the video demonstration below: