Google AdSense is introducing a new interface to the "Payments" and "Account settings" pages -- currenlty this new payments interface is available to a small set of AdSense accounts, but will in the coming months will begin rolloing out to more publishers.
Here's a summary of the changes and added benefits of the new payments interface:
- Redesigned Payment summary and Payment settings pages
- Payment method is now called Form of payment.
- Unpaid finalized earnings is now called Current balance.
- Redesigned transaction history table shows you the latest activities at the top.
- New toolbar support allows you to filter, print, export, or download transaction information.
- More flexibility with your payment settings
- New extended timeline allows you to change your payment information until the 20th of any month.
- You can choose any payment threshold greater than the default payment threshold based on your reporting currency.
- You can also hold your payments until a specified date.
- Improved navigation of the payments interface
- Centralized locations to manage your Payment settings and Payee profile.
- Contextual help is displayed based on the pages you navigate to.
Here is how the new Payments looks: (click to enlarge)