Here are the highlights of this preview:
- Windows Azure PowerShell for Node.js 0.5.1 update, including new cmdlets for easily enabling Remote Desktop, as well as SSL support.
- iisnode 0.1.13 update, including significant performance improvements (>2x throughput of the previous version)
- Node.js 0.6.6 update from Joyent, including a more stable npm
- Installer in-place upgrade support for all these components, so you can just click the WebPI link (linked from the dev center) and it will upgrade your existing installation of these components if you already have the previous version, or install them all if you don't.
- Numerous bug fixes in all three components
You can get the December 2011 Update of Windows Azure SDK for Node.js here.