Microsoft's Dynamics CRM marketing team in United States announced that the Big Easy offer is back, and this year both Microsoft Dynamics CRM (on premises) and Dynamics CRM Online are included -- thus providing you a great opportunity to expand existing customer footprints and accelerate new customer purchases over the next quarter.
The offer will run from September 19, 2011 through December 31, 2011.
"The Big Easy Offer 7 allows US customers who make a qualifying purchase to earn a partner subsidy. Similar to previous Big Easy Offers, you can benefit from subsequent purchases of software solutions, hardware and / or services by customers cashing in their subsidy checks," Microsoft stated.
Here are some details of the Big Easy Offer 7:
What's new about The Big Easy Offer 7?
- Includes Online Services - earn payout percentages on Office 365, Windows Intune and CRM Online in a single subsidy offer.
- 3x payout on Open annuity - helping our partners drive the annuity focus through Open Value and Open Value Subscription licensing programs
- Relatively higher payouts on growth and emerging solutions - enabling you to catalyze small and mid-sized business adoption of Virtualization and server management, and Security and Identity solutions
Your call to action
- Familiarize yourself with the Offer details. The full Offer Bill of Materials are available for download from the Microsoft Partner Network portal.
- You can direct your customers to the Big Easy Offer website where they can access the subsidy calculator, list of included products, redemption form, and the complete Offer Terms and Conditions.