HTC Jetstream is the company's first 4G LTE/HSPA+ tablet. It runs the Android 3.1 (Honeycomb) operating system and represents the first iteration of the HTC Sense user experience on Honeycomb.
HTC Jetstream Tablet weighs in at just over 700g (around 100g more than an iPad), and at 13mm (0.51") thickness, it's about 50% thicker than an iPad too. That's still a pretty portable package though, and the specs aren't too shabby either: a 10.1" WXGA capacitive touchscreen, front-facing 1.3MP camera, rear 8MP camera with dual-LED flash, 1.5GHz dual-core Snapdragon and a microSD slot supporting cards up to 32GB.
On the software side of things, the Jetstream includes HTC Sense UX, a version of the company's popular Android interface layer, optimised for tablets. It also includes HTC's Scribe technology, which allows users to scribble and scrawl on the screen using an optional digital pen accessory.
HTC Jetstream Specifications
- LTE (700/AWS)
- HSPA+/HSPA/UMTS (850/1900/2100 MHz)
- EDGE/GPRS (850/900/1800/1900 MHz)
- Android 3.1 (Honeycomb)
- HTC Sense™ UX for tablets
- Display: 10.1" WXGA HD screen
- Processor: Third-generation Snapdragon 1.5GHz dual-core processor
- Camera: Front Facing 1.3 MP, Rear facing 8 MP and Dual LED Flash
- Battery: 7,300 mAh
- Expandable Memory: MicroSD up to 32 GB
- Dimensions: 7" (l) x 9.87" (w) x 51" (d)
- Weight: 25 ounces
Full Press Release: