The Update Rollup 3 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 released as of Thursday, July 28, 2011, announced Microsoft Dynamics CRM Sustained Engineering (SE) team.
Release Channel Schedule
- CRM Online Datacenter: July 21 to July 28, 2011
- Microsoft Download Center: July 28, 2011
- Microsoft Update: August, 23, 2011
General details about Update Rollup 3
- Client packages installed manually by downloading the packages and running install will require administrative privileges. If the client packages are installed via the Windows Update (Microsoft Update) system, they will not require administrative privileges.
- For help with installation please see the Installation Information section in KB2547347.
The links below will take you to the necessary information about Update Rollup 3. If a link doesn't work, please refer to the Release Channel Schedule below to make sure it's past the release date listed.
Here's is how to get support for Update Rollup 2?
For support, contact Microsoft Product Support. For a complete list of Microsoft Product Support Services telephone numbers and information about support costs, visit the following Microsoft web site.
Note: In special cases, charges ordinarily incurred for support calls may be canceled if a Microsoft Support Professional determines that a specific update will resolve your problem. The usual support costs will apply to additional support questions and issues that do not qualify for the specific update in question.
[Source: Microsoft Dynamics CRM Blog]