Phototour's 360 app helps you capture 360 panoramas on your Android phone, all you've to do is press start and pan your camera phone in the clockwise direction to capture beautiful HD panoramas.
"After capturing the panorama, view it on 3D viewer for a phenomenal experience. Share those panoramas coupled with the 3D viewer with friends and followers instantly through Facebook and Twitter. You can also view, comment and like beautiful panoramas taken by people all over the world on our public panorama realtime feed. Discover fellow 360 users in your neighborhood using the 'Around Me' option," the app decription reads.
Phototour added Academy Award certificate-winner and entrepreneur Bala S. Manian as an advisor and has gained more than 47,000 users for the alpha version of its image and panorama crowdsourcing app, "360", on Android. Users have logged more than 75,000 panoramas in a relatively short period of time, so, considering the rumors that the iPhone 5 will have a native panorama app, sources tell us that 360 might be a candidate for a potential partnership with Android, so that it can remain neck-in-neck with Apple.
- Create 360 degree panoramas within 1 minute.
- Instantly upload and share interactive 360 views directly to Twitter and Facebook
- View panoramas taken all over the world in your public stream.
- Geotag your panoramas automatically and edit location using maps.
- Flat images will be stored on the SD card which can be emailed and viewed without any special viewer required.
- Saves panoramas directly to the SD card
- View panoramas in app on a 3D viewer
- All panoramas taken are in HD
- Save and share unlimited panoramas and view them online at http://360.vtcreator.com.
Here're some pictures of the app:
Here're the video of the app in action:
You can download the free 360 Android app from Android Market.