Got Mac or planning to get a new MacBook Air, now you can - "Keep your files in sync between your computers, whether Mac or PC."
"Windows Live Mesh for Mac brings Live Mesh and the previous version of Windows Live Sync together into one product. With Windows Live Mesh for Mac, you can keep the folders you choose in sync across your computers (Mac and PC) so the files you need are always right there with you," Microsoft states.
Supported Operating Systems: Mac OS X, Mac OS X v. 10.5 Leopard
- Supported Operating System Versions: Mac OS X v10.5 Leopard, Mac OS X v10.6 Snow Leopard, Mac OS X v10.7 Lion
- Supported Processor Architectures: Intel-based Mac computers only
Please note; that Windows Live Mesh for Mac will not run on a PowerPC-based Mac computer or a Mac computer with Mac OS X v10.4 Tiger or earlier.
To verify that your computer meets these minimum requirements, choose the About This Mac menu item in the Apple menu.
To use Windows Live Mesh for Mac, you need a Windows Live ID. One Live ID gets you into Hotmail, Messenger, Xbox LIVE, and other Microsoft services. If you don't have a Windows Live ID, you can sign up for one.
Before installing Windows Live Mesh for Mac
- Important: Please make sure that you quit or uninstall any previous versions of Windows Live Sync or Live Mesh running on your Mac before using Windows Live Mesh for Mac.
- Print this page if you want to use it as a reference when you are offline.
- Make sure your computer meets the minimum system requirements.
- Click the Download button.
- Follow the instructions on the screen. If you are using Safari, the file should be downloaded to your Downloads folder.
- The installer window should expand immediately (if it does not, double-click the DMG in your Downloads folder to open the installer).
- Copy the application to your hard disk by dragging the Windows Live Mesh for Mac icon to the Application folder icon.
- Quit Windows Live Mesh for Mac if it is running.
- On your hard disk, locate the Live Mesh for Mac application.
- Drag the application to the Trash, and empty the Trash.
Download Windows Live Mesh for Mac here.