Microsoft's Windows Azure team announced the release of the Windows Azure Accelerator for Web Roles. "This accelerator makes it quick and easy for you to deploy one or more websites across multiple Web Role instances using Web Deploy in less than 30 seconds," noted Azure team.
- Deploy websites to Windows Azure in less than 30 seconds.
- Enable deployments to multiple Web Role instances using Web Deploy from both Visual Studio and WebMatrix.
- Saves Web Deploy packages & IIS configuration in Windows Azure storage to provide durability.
- A Visual Studio Project template that allows you to create your web deploy host.
- Full source and NuGet packages that you can use to build custom solutions.
- Documentation to help you get started.
After you have deployed the accelerator to your Windows Azure role, you can deploy your web applications to Windows Azure quickly and easily with Web Deploy. You can use Visual Studio to deploy a web application to Windows Azure.
Alternatively, you can use WebMatrix to deploy a web application to Windows Azure.
You can watch this video for more information about getting started:
Getting Started with the Windows Azure Accelerator for Web Roles:
For additional information: Windows Azure Accelerator for Web Roles