Below is a assorted list of today July 11th's top news about Google+ as, as reported on various places across the web:
Issue & Upcoming Changes
- Changes are Coming to Google+, ComputerWorld reports that the many Google+ criticisms are making their way to top Google execs, and that changes will be rolled out this week. Google VP Vic Gundotra stated, "Stay tuned for changes this week."
- Google Working on "Several" Gmail/Google+ Integrations, a report from Mark Streibeck, Engineering Manager for Gmail, mentioning that Google is working on "several Gmail/Google+ integrations." A public hangout on this topic will occur on July 12th at 3pm PST.
- 10 Ways That Google+ Is Making Waves from eWeek is A slideshow breaking down the top 10 groundbreaking elements of Google+ is featured in this eWeek article. Topics covered include privacy, business pages and integration into Google's suite of services.
- Paul Allen wrote how working from US Census Bureau data, he thinks there are 4.5 million users on Google+ already.
- Entrepreneur Bill Gross predicted that Google+ will go from 0 to 100 millions users "faster than any other service in history." This post comes with some great conversation in the hundreds of comments as well.
- Facebook "Awesome Announcement" Cartoon is this cartoon from joyoftech shared by Christian Oestlien, ads manager of Google Plus.
- Google+ Fan Art Compilation are even more cartoons and images collected into a single page by Sean Percival.
Here's some Gif's and static pictures:
Here's the full cartoon's list: