Microsoft Expression Web 4 Serive Pack 2 (SP2) is now available from Microsoft Download Center.
According to Microsoft, "Expression Web 4 customers that adopts SP2 will notice that support for jQuery has improved considerably, but will also be able to take advantage of additional examples of evolution after the upgrade, including image thumbnails in the Folder List panel, a new Snippets panel, etc," KB2571841.
Here's what's changed:
- jQuery support - IntelliSense has been added for jQuery. In addition to the jQuery functions themselves, this provide IntelliSense for ids and classes in your document when creating jQuery selectors.
- New Snippets Panel and improved Snippets behavior - Snippets now appear in their own panel. This panel provides all the previous functionality of the snippets feature, including keyboard accessibility from Code View with CTRL+ENTER.
- Image Thumbnails in the Folder List Panel - The Folder List now provides an image thumbnail preview in Windows 7 and Vista. This includes information such as file size, width, and height of the image for reference.
- Universal comment/uncomment - Code view now provides context-sensitive comment and uncomment functionality. The appropriate type of comment will be inserted, depending on the type of code block you currently have selected in your document.
- Workspaces - Customers can now define and save multiple layouts of their application and panels. Several starter workspace layouts are provided.
- Custom Toolbars - The popular Custom Toolbars Add-in has been directly built into the application, enabling you to create and name multiple custom toolbars and to add items of your choosing to each of them.
- Look and feel improvements to the Code View - Code now uses the popular Consolas font by default. Color and syntax highlighting in Code view have also been improved."
You can download Expression Web 4 SP2 RTM is Build 4.0.1303.0 here.