Following on last week's post on automatic mobile rendering, to help you get your business "mobile"-ized: Google today introduced "five new templates" or "Google Sites mobile landing pages" to help you build yourself a professional mobile landing page in minutes, for free -- and without any coding experience. You can also start from scratch with our custom template if you're feeling creative," informs google.
Why use Google Sites mobile landing pages?
- It's easy. Creating a Google Site is as easy as editing a document, which means there's no markup language for you to learn -- just get started.
- It's free. Google Sites is one of many free products offered by Google.
- It's measurable. One-click Google Analytics integration allows you to monitor your site's traffic.
- It's fast. Create your mobile landing page in minutes by starting from one of five pre-loaded templates. You can also start from scratch with the custom template.
You can set up your mobile site in just a few steps:
- Visit Mobilize your business.
- Choose from one of five templates for your site or start with a blank template.
- Choose a site name and URL.
- Give your site a description to make it easier for people to find.
- Choose whether you want your site to be visible to everyone or only certain people.
- Add text, images, buttons and gadgets to your site to help personalize it and deliver your message.
Watch the video below to see how "small" businessman, Bob, transformed his business using Google Sites:
Or, simply visit Mobilize your business web site to get started today!
[Source: Google Mobile Ads Blog]