Microsoft Office 2010 team just pinged that the previously stand-alone Microsoft product-specific security guides, including the Office 2010 Security Guide, are now included within the Microsoft Security Compliance Manager (SCM) tool.
"SCM is just one of the tools provided by the Microsoft Solution Accelerators team. The Microsoft Assessment and Planning Toolkit, Microsoft Deployment Toolkit, and Security Compliance Manager provide tested guidance and automated tools to help you plan, securely deploy, and manage new Microsoft technologies-easier, faster, and at less cost. All are freely available, and fully-supported by Microsoft. Learn more."
- Windows Server 2008 R2 Security Baseline
- Windows Server 2008 Security Baseline
- Windows Server 2003 Security Baseline
- Windows 7 Security Baseline
- Windows Vista Security Baseline
- Windows XP Security Baseline
- Internet Explorer 8 Security Baseline
- Microsoft Office 2010 Security Baseline
- Microsoft Office 2007 SP2 Security Baseline
[Source: Office IT Pro Blog]