"Verify your application compatible in Microsoft Platform Ready with Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 R2, SQL Server 2008, SQL Server Express, SQL Server 2008 R2 or Windows Azure between April 25 and May 31, 2011 and receive a free copy of Microsoft Office Professional 2010!"
"You must use the same Live ID in both Microsoft Platform Ready and Microsoft Partner Network. There is no test to pass. But your MRP account must be linked to your Microsoft Partner Network ID.
Eligible companies that register a compatible application on the site shall receive a copy of Microsoft Office Professional 2010 "Not for Resale" edition."
How to Verify Your Application is Compatible
- Sign up for MPN. As a member of the MPN, you'll have access to benefits that can help you deliver and support creative solutions that add customer value and position you as a trusted advisor. All organizations have a home within the MPN. And new membership opportunities help ensure that partners can thrive.
- Sign up for MPR
- Sign into MPR with the same LiveID you used for your MPN membership.
- Register your app. You'll be asked about the name of your app and the technologies that it works on.
- You can self-verify that your software works with SQL Server and the other technologies. This's a self-verification to let us know that you are compatible. You don't have to perform the MPR Tests to verify your app.
Click Test tab, then click Verify, then click the versions that your software is compatible with. Note: Self-verification willn't count for the ISV Competency but will qualify you for the marketing benefits in MPR.
Once you mark your app compatible, you'll see it listed in MPR.
Be Sure Your MPR Account Is Linked to MPN
- Log into Microsoft Platform Ready using your LiveID. Click Edit Profile.
- Check the bottom of the page to see if you're accounts are linked.
- If not, click Microsoft Partner link and sign in.
- Your copy of Office Professional awaits.
Reference: Promotion Terms & Conditions
[Via: US ISV Evangelism]