The new version of Google Analytics is now available to all Google Analytics users in all languages. When you sign into Google Analytics you'll see a link (see pic below) to the new version in the top right of your account.
So what happens next? You'll continue to have access to both versions of Google Analytics, and you can switch between them at any time. If you find anything that doesn't work or could be better, let us know. "We especially want to hear about issues that force you back to the current version. We're still hard at work on enabling a few features from the old version including PDF export and email scheduling, and they'll be coming soon," noted Google.
If you haven't, you must try out the new version. There's a host of new features to help you do better analysis.
New Analytics provides three significant enhancements:
- A redesigned Analytics platform to enable major new functionality
- A streamlined interface to make it easier to get to the information you want
- Improved report performance for faster reports
Here're the features in the new version:
- A completely redesigned, faster interface
- Multiple dashboards—build a custom dashboard for each department
- Event Goals! Track your PDF downloads as goals with events, or configure 2 minutes play time on a video as a goal.
- More powerful custom reports—you can pre-filter reports and build additional data views.
- New Term Cloud visualization.
[Source: Google Analytics blog]