Marcel Zehner over at SCSMFAQ.ch has built a new Opalis integration pack for System Center Service Manager (SCSM)! For now it includes three new workflow activities:
- Auto-close Resolved Incidents
- Auto-close Resolved Problem
- Export Unsealed Management Packs
Requirements on 32bit Opalis Action Servers
- Install the Service Manager Console on the Opalis Action Server.
- Copy the folder “SDK Binaries” from the Service Manager Management Server install directory to the Service Manager install directory on the Opalis Action Server.
- The IP is based on the SMLets-Module for Powershell. Copy this module to the Opalis Action Server (%windir%\system32\WindowsPowershell\V1.0\Modules).
- Change the Powershell execution policy to remote signed (set-executionpolicy remotesigned).
Additional Requirements on 64bit Opalis Action ServersWhen your Action Servers are running on a 64Bit OS like Windows Server 2008 R2, some additional requirements are existing.
- Because Opalis uses the 32bit version of Powershell there are 2 additional steps:
- Copy SMLets module to %windir%\sysWOW64\WindowsPowerShell\V1.0\Modules
- Change the execution policy in the 32bit version of Powershell
- A complete key of the registry needs to be copied to another location (export/import will be fine):
- Source: HKLM\Software\Microsoft\System Center\*
- Destination: HKLM\Software\WOW6432Node\Microsoft\System Center\*