Next week, Microsoft will be presenting an Academy Live webcast on 3/22/2011 at 8:00am focusing on hosting enterprise resource planning systems in the cloud using SQL Azure.
During the hour, you will learn first-hand about SQL Azure's expanding enterprise capabilities in the cloud based on the perspective of an ISV and end user.
Topics covered will include:
- How to save money by deploying on the Cloud
- Why some customers select internal Clouds over external Clouds
- Businesses benefits associated with Cloud ERP
- Relationship between Cloud and SaaS offerings
- 5 key questions to ask before running your business on the Cloud
"Acumatica is one of Microsoft's innovative partners developing Cloud ERP software designed to improve the productivity of mid-sized organizations. Using Acumatica, clients can access their business applications and documents from anywhere using any popular web-browser. Customers can purchase Acumatica as a SaaS solution or purchase a license, which is designed to be hosted on-premise, at a datacenter, or on a cloud computing platform. Acumatica leverages Windows Azure Platform for their cloud ERP."
More Info: For free pre-registration to the webcast.