Just in time for the iPad 2 launch, enhanced versions of both medieval sword fighting Infinity Blade by Chair and Electronic Arts' Dead Space for iPad went live on the App Store.
Chair says Infinity Blade now optimized for iPad 2 "includes high-resolution graphics that utilize the enhanced visual capabilities of the iPad 2."
Here's what's new in Content Pack #2 - Infinity Blade: The Deathless Kings
- Now optimized for iPad 2 -- Includes high-resolution graphics that fully utilize the enhanced visual capabilities of the iPad 2.
- Descend into the dreaded dungeons, and unlock the God King's darkest secret...
- More than 10 new Enemies to defeat - the Wood Jester, the Iron Guard, the Plated Sorok, the Warden, and more!
- Finish the game and then continue to build your character with NewGame+! Re-master any item! Unlock new items in the store! How high can you climb?
- More than 30 all-new magic rings, swords, shields, helmets, and armor! Collect and Master them all!
- Multiple Character slots, new Achievements, more Leaderboards, dodge button size slider, and audio volume controls!
Electronic Arts makes a brief mention of "enhanced graphics for iPad 2" in the updated Dead Space for iPad 2.
What's new in Version 1.0.2:
- Also featuring Look Sensitivity and Y-Axis Inversion!
- Look Sensitivity -- Now modulate your Look Sensitivity to navigate the Dead Space environment at your preferred pace. Move quicker and increase the intensity!
- Y-Axis Inversion -- Set your controls just the way you want. With more intuitive control of your movement you can concentrate more completely on strategic dismemberment!
- Visceral graphics enhanced for the iPad 2 -- Get pulled deeper into the horror and suspense!