Microsoft is recommending that healthcare organizations looking into improving the coordination of care services attend a complementary webcast scheduled for Tuesday March 15, 2011.
"Microsoft HealthVault Community Connect is a SharePoint Server and Microsoft Amalga based portal solution that enables healthcare organizations to easily generate electronic visit summaries and share them with their patients and provider community," stated Microsfot.
HealthVault Community Connect helps health organizations provide better connections for better care:
- Connects your referral community
- Connects with your patients
- Connects with familiar technology
During this webcast you will learn:
- How Brooks Rehabilitation and Mason General Hospital are using Microsoft HealthVault Community Connect to better connect with their patients and referring communities
- How HealthVault Community Connect can help you meet the Meaningful Use requirements related to "enabling patients and families" and "improving care coordination"
- How HealthVault Community Connect can help clinicians improve the quality of care by providing them with a longitudinal view of their patients' health information
- How providers can offer new online services to their patients and reduce cost of care by leveraging the rich ecosystem of HealthVault-enabled applications and devices
More Info: Registration