On February 13th, Lady Antebellum, Lady Gaga, Katy Perry and Arcade Fire will battle it out to see who will take home the Grammy for Album of the Year.
Will it come down to a "lady" or will the California girl extinguish the "Fire"? It's anyone's guess, but if people searching Bing determined the outcome the statue would go to Lady Gaga.
Bing delved into the search logs and highlight interesting trends around the Grammy's:
- Interest in Grammys up 237% year over year
- Justin Bieber queries up 10X year over year
- Katy Perry searches are up 218% year over year
- Lady Gaga is up 108% year over year
- The most searched popular artists since the last Grammy's: Lady Gaga, Michael Jackson, Beyonce, Taylor Swift, Katy Perry
Here's the inforgraphic:
You can check out the nominees across all categories with the Grammy's Visual Search Gallery. Whether you're looking for "album of the year" or "best new artist", you can sort by category in a matter of clicks.
[tags]visual search gallery,grammys,music,music awards,lady antebellum,lady gaga,katy perry,arcade fire,grammy for album,california girl,justin bieber,michael jackson,Beyonce,taylor swift,bappi lahiri[/tags]