In Dec, YouTube and TED's announced the "Ads Worth Spreading" challenge, which'll reward advertisers for innovation, intelligence, authenticity, humor, and craft. With less than one week to deadline, TED is making a final call for submissions.
TED is looking for a range of submissions. Yours might be:
- a beautifully produced, :60 cinematic TV spot for a top brand
- long-form 3-minute video too long for network but perfect for online
- spec spot that has a hugely compelling idea or new use of technology
- online video of your CEO giving a short, TED-like talk about your company's idea to change the world
- PSA that makes you cry and click Share
The 10 best campaigns will be announced on the main stage at TED2011 in Long Beach, get incredible exposure on YouTube's home page and spend a week on TED.com as post-roll. One member of each winning team will spend a day at TED2011 in Long Beach and attend an exclusive celebration in March in New York, thrown through the generous support of YouTube.
Submit your entry here by Monday, February 7.
[tags]ted,ads worth spreading,video adertising,tv ads,tv adverts,tv advetising,tv commercial,psa,ted2011,film making[/tags]