Here is a iPhone running a pretty convincing Windows Phone 7 theme. In order to have it, "The iPhone must be jailbroken with Cydia installed. And, it requires an internet connection (preferably Wi-Fi)."
Here're the steps:
- Launch Cydia and install Backboard (free)
- Backboard created within a backup of your current theme. You can do this by pushing the "+" at the bottom left of the app.
- Now with your iPhone, click on the link below, or write it by hand navigation bar in safari:
- "backboard: / / http://wyndrepo.googlecode.com/files/OS7Beta.zip"
- Press "Yes" and wait for the download to finish. This may take several minutes depending on your internet connection.
- Select the theme from the board OS7
- Press install and wait for the automatic Respring iPhone.