Google in Q4 of 2010, recorded $8.44 billion in profit -- a 26% increase over 2009 and 17% increase over the $7.2 billion earned in Q3.
Here's the breakdown:
- Google-owned sites generated revenues of $5.67 billion (67% of total revenues), a 28% increase over Q4'09 revenues of $4.42 billion.
- Google Network Revenues generated through AdSense programs, of $2.5 billion (30% of total revenues), a 22% increase from Q4'09 network revenues of $2.04 billion.
- Revenues from outside of the United States totaled $4.38 billion, (52% of total revenues) compared to 52% in Q3 and 53% in Q4'09.
- U.K. revenues totaled $878 million (10% of revenues), compared to 12% in Q4'09.
- Aggregate paid clicks, which includes clicks related to ads served on Google sites and the sites of Google's AdSense partners, increased about 18% over Q4'09 and 11% over the Q3'10.
- Average cost-per-click, which includes clicks related to ads served on Google sites and the sites of Google AdSense partners, increased approximately 5% over Q4'09 and increased about 4% over Q3'10.
- Cash: As of Dec. 31, 2010, cash, cash equivalents, and marketable securities were $35 billion.
- Employees: Worldwide, Google employed 24,400 full-time employees as of Dec. 31, 2010, up from 23,331 full-time employees as of Sept. 30, 2010.