Today, at Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3), Microsoft premiered a spectacular lineup of new games, demonstrating that Xbox 360 continues to deliver the biggest hits and blockbuster experiences -- bar none.
In addition, "Kinect Fun Labs," a new hub showcasing the latest Kinect innovations, was unveiled and is available to all Xbox LIVE members starting today. Create magical moments with never before seen Kinect technology, including player capture, object scanning and finger tracking. Kinect Fun Labs will launch with four Gadgets: Kinect Me, Bobble Head, Build A Buddy and Kinect Googly Eyes. More experiences will begin arriving in July, including Avatar Kinect and Kinect Sparkler.
Microsoft also announced new blockbuster entertainment, teaming up with UFC. Starting this fall, Xbox LIVE Gold Members can subscribe to UFC to access live pay-per-view matches, classic fights, interviews and exclusive behind-the-scenes looks into the lives of the world's greatest fighters; it's access to the octagon in an all-new interactive way.
On Microsoft's E3 stage, Ubisoft announced that all future Tom Clancy games will be Kinect-enhanced including "Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Future Soldier."
EA SPORTS announced Kinect support for several of its blockbuster titles in 2012, including "Tiger Woods PGA TOUR," "Madden NFL" and "FIFA." In the next 12 months, EA also has several additional titles that will feature Kinect, including "The Sims 3 Pets," "Family Game Night 4" and what is sure to be one of the biggest games of 2012, "Mass Effect 3."
Here's a list of games announced at E3:
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (Infinity Ward, Sledgehammer Games).
- Dance Central 2 (Harmonix Music Systems Inc., Microsoft Studios).
- Fable: The Journey (Lionhead Studios, Microsoft Studios).
- Forza Motorsport 4 (Turn 10 Studios, Microsoft Studios).
- Gears of War 3 (Epic Games, Microsoft Studios).
- Halo 4 (343 Industries, Microsoft Studios).
- Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary (343 Industries/Microsoft Studios, Saber Interactive, Certain Affinity).
- Kinect Sports: Season Two (Rare, Big Park Games, Microsoft Studios).
- Kinect Star Wars (Terminal Reality, LucasArts/Microsoft Studios).
- Kinect: Disneyland Adventures (Frontier Developments Ltd., Microsoft Studios).
- Mass Effect 3 (BioWare, Electronic Arts).
- Minecraft (Mojang, Microsoft Studios).
- Ryse (Crytek, Microsoft Studios).
- Sesame Street: Once Upon a Monster (Double Fine Productions, Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment).
- Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Future Soldier (Ubisoft Paris, Ubisoft).
- Tomb Raider (Crystal Dynamics, Square Enix Europe).
- UFC;on Xbox LIVE drops you dead center into the octagon, with live pay-per-view events in full HD and exclusive live event experiences. Launching this fall, UFC on Xbox LIVE is the ultimate fan destination with pre-fight coverage and a deep catalogue of past fights to put you closer to the action than ever.
Watch the video below to look at the games that are coming soon to a Windows Phone near you:
"Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary” is a spectacularly remastered version of the original “Halo” campaign, created in celebration of the 10th anniversary of one of the most beloved franchises in gaming history. (WARNING: May contain content inappropriate for children.):
[Source: Microsoft Press]