Skype has launched a new version of its iOS app that enables Skype-to-Skype video calls, via 3G or WiFi for free, with near CD quality sound. Those with an iPhone 4 or 3GS, or 4th generation iPod touch, will be able to make two-way video calls with any other Skype user, including desktop and laptop PC users, and presumably other mobile Skype users on Android or BlackBerry.
This software update also affects the iPad and third-generation iPod touch, but they can only receive video, rather than send it.
If your contacts abroad aren't on Skype, you can still reach them and save with Skype's great rates. Call and text phones anywhere in the world directly from your phonebook. With Skype for iPhone, you can instant message one or many people on Skype at the same time, wherever, and whenever the mood strikes.
- Make Skype to Skype video calls on WiFi and 3G
- Call Skype desktop users (Mac OS X or Windows) and other iPhone users
- Two-way video calls supported on iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS and iPod touch 4th gen
- Receive only video supported on iPad and iPod touch 3rd gen, with no camera
- Make video calls in portrait and landscape
- Skype video calling requires iOS 4.0 or above
Download From: iTunes App Store
[tags]3g phone,video calls,mobile camera,win7,desktop[/tags]