Windows 7 Windows Mobility Center is designed for laptops, makes it easier to work from anywhere. WMC you can set laptop settings such as:
- Brightness. Move slider to temporarily adjust brightness of your display. To adjust display brightness settings for your power plan, click icon to open Power Options.
- Volume. Move slider to adjust speaker volume of your laptop, or select Mute check box.
- Battery Status. View how much charge remains on your battery or select a power plan from the list.
- Wireless Network. View status of your wireless network connection or turn wireless network adapter on or off.
- Screen Rotation. Change orientation of your Tablet PC screen from portrait to landscape.
- External Display. Connect an additional monitor to your laptop, or customize display settings.
- Sync Center. View status of an in-progress file sync, start a new sync, set up a sync partnership, or change your settings in Sync Center.
- Presentation Settings. Connect your laptop to a projector, and then click Turn on to get your computer ready to display a presentation. Your laptop will stay awake, and system notifications will be turned off.
More Info: Windows Mobility Center