Comex, the guy behind JailbreakMe tool for iPhone 4 has come up with Adobe Flash rununing on jailbroken iPhone 4. RedmondPie published a step-by-step guide on how to run Flash/Frash on your iPhones.
- Backup your contacts, calendars via iTunes
- Point safari to jailbreakme.com using a reliable wifi connection.
- 1.3. Slide to jailbreak, let the files download, follow the instructions till the end.
- Install OpenSSH – simply search for it in Cydia. Install and reboot your iphone.
- Connect Phone to Computer
- 4 Download Frash
- Download Frash 0.02
- Open /var/root/Media directory and create a folder named "Cydia". Inside Cydia, create a sub-folder "AutoInstall".
- Copy the downloaded Frash file to "Auto-install"
- Reboot the Phone and start using flash
- You can also install Flash via Cydia Repo; here's how: