The following are six upcoming marketing events for Search and Social around the globe in July:
- Social Media Marketing Conference, San Francisco, July 8 – Cost: $395: Twitter: (hashtag: #smmsf)
Description: During this one-day event, a team of renowned marketing experts will provide guidance on how to effectively engage with customers via social media, give tips on how to maximize impact of your campaigns and offer insights into new services to try and trends to watch out for. This's the ultimate event for anyone involved in social media or digital marketing.
- Blueglass, L.A., Marina Del Rey, CA, July 19-20 – Cost: $525: Twitter: @blueglassinc
Description: BlueGlass LA is an online marketing conference featuring top social media, search marketing & business experts in the industry today. Designed to give you best in topics, trends, strategies, and networking possibilities.
- Word of Mouth Super Genius!, Chelsea Piers, New York, NY, July 20 – Cost: $750: Twitter: @gaspedal
Description: Word of mouth how-to classes, case studies, and small group discussions with word-of-mouth authors.
- 2010 Fortune Brainstorm, Aspen, CO, July 22-24 – Cost: $3,500: Twitter: @brainstormtech
Description: Fortune Brainstorm: TECH is a marketplace of ideas that assembles smartest people — the world's top technology and media thinkers, operators, entrepreneurs, innovators, and influencers. These leaders inspire a conversation that informs Fortune's editorial coverage throughout the year.
- Supernova Forum 2010: Perestroika, Philadelphia, PA, July 29-30 – Cost: $150 – $200: Twitter: @supernovahub
Description: Supernova explores transformation of computing, communications, business, and society in Network Age. Held since 2002, Supernova events bring together several hundred leading executives, entrepreneurs, intellectuals, government officials, and business practitioners to make connections, discuss emerging trends, and discover innovative new ideas and companies.
- Online Marketing Summit, Philadelphia July 8, New York July 9, Washington DC July 12, Atlanta July 14, Charlotte July 16, Dallas July 19, Austin July 21, Houston July 23 – Cost: ~ $99 -$369: Twitter: @OMsummit
Description: Each event includes hands-on training workshops, one-on-one personalized labs with experts, thought-leadership presentations, and peer-to-peer collaboration. From online novice to eMarketing expert, there're sessions that'll benefit all corporate, brand, and online marketers.