At Content Revenue Strategies 2009 conference, Google announced of testing a new AdSense interface beta, and also, launched a AdSense Product ideas page, here're some features that've been requested and implemented in new interface:
- You can make requests to change the country of your payment address directly in new AdSense interface. Note: Due to legal and system constraints, some country updates will still require you to create a new account:
- new interface offers Ad units, Ad sizes, and Ad types reports in Performance Reports tab, and help you understand which individual ad units, ad sizes, and ad types perform best on your site:
- a date range selector just like Google Analytics. Plus, to see how your earnings have changed over time, we also have a feature that allows you to compare two date ranges. Simply select the date range you want to compare, check "Compare to other dates" fill in start date, end date is automatically filled for you!:
- Also, delivered...Reports by week and month, in addition to by day, are available in Performance Reports page. Along with reports for "Entire account by day" you can choose from weeks and months:
- AdSense for content and AdSense for search revenue shares are now publicly shared. Therefore, giving more transparency about how much you're earning from AdSense.
- Category blocking (previously category filtering) is now available in 13 languages, and allows filter up to 11 ad categories, including religion, dating, politics and weight loss.