Mike Ganotti, back again with a series of informational and fun videos on Office 2010 and SharePoint 2010:
- Office Web Applications comprised of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote, provide anywhere anytime access to office documentation and allow users to view and interact with high fidelity content via browser.
- PowerPivot combines ease of use and versatility of Excel with scalability of SQL Analysis Services, all served up through SharePoint.
- Access Services: ”For years Microsoft Access has been a two edged sword for many organizations providing quick, flexible, app development for non-developers while causing support nightmares for IT Operations. With latest release of SharePoint 2010 Enterprise and Access 2010 Microsoft provided tools that increases power of development available to power users while solving operational quandary of IT.
- Visio Services: Oftentimes there’s a desire to visualize data in non-tabular fashion. SharePoint Server 2010 and Visio 2010 form a powerful one two punch enabling business users to create rich non-tabular visualizations of static or dynamic data rendered via the web.
- InfoPath Forms Services enables users to fill out InfoPath forms by using Web browser. This provides wide access to forms for users independent of their desktop apps. InfoPath forms are easily created, edited, and published by end users making them an ideal solution for electronic form data capture.
- SharePoint 2010 + Tag: Bridging the Physical and Virtual Divide provides premiere web 2.0 platform for rendering rich content & media anywhere, anytime, and anyplace. Microsoft Tag provides ideal bridge to connect your organizations physical presence with rich mobile experience served up by SharePoint 2010.