Microsoft Online Services Service Update for March 2010 is currently being deployed into production data centers and is scheduled to be available to all customers in next few weeks. The following features and capabilities are included in this Service Update:
- 25GB Mailboxes for Exchange Online: Business Productivity Online Suite or Exchange Online Standard User Subscription License (USL) will now be allocated 25 GB mailbox. BPOS customer with 10 users (Standard USLs) will now’ve 250 GB of total storage (10 users x 25 GB) instead of 50 GB (10 users x 5 GB).
- Increased SharePoint Site Collection Maximum: organizations will be able to create as many as 100 site collections in SharePoint Online.
- Improved Domain Management Experience that utilizes Web services to automatically configure domain records hosted by eNom, streamlining the domain configuration process. Previously, this process required a number of manual configuration steps. MOS is planning to add domain auto-configuration for other domain registrars in future releases.
- Customers can now attach files to service requests, providing greater visibility to technical support engineers and significantly streamlining the troubleshooting process. maximum size for an individual file attachment is 5MB, and maximum is 20MB. As many as 20 files can be attached per ticket.
- Mac Sign-In application now supports Mac OS X Snow Leopard.
- Enhancements to Live Meeting Usage Report: Deleted users in Usage Report available to administrators will now’ve "_Deleted" appended to user, allowing administrators to distinguish between active and deleted users in Usage Report.
- Enhancements to Live Meeting Recording Publication Process: A number of improvements have been made to the process to publish Live Meeting recordings.