Try these 5 tips for the Google Buzz for mobile web app (buzz.google.com) on your iPhone or Android 2.0+ device:
- Post buzz with your voice – From Google Mobile App for iPhone or Quick Search Box on Android, select voice search icon, say "post buzz" followed by text to post. Before your post is sent, you'll be able to edit it or change its tagged location.
- Filter Nearby tab for a specific place – Open menu showing nearby places, for e.g. "Tartine Bakery and 20+ other locations nearby," and then select a specific place from list. Now, you'll see all public buzz anyone's ever posted from that place or you can quickly create a post tagged with place. To go back, just open same menu and select your current location shown with blue dot. You'll once again see all the recently posted buzz around your location.
- Search! – Open menu or select magnifying glass icon to see search bar. You can also search specifically for nearby posts by checking "Search nearby" box before submitting your search.
- Post from your city-level location – When posting, select the ">" in the location box, scroll down, and select the city-level location option.
- Refresh your location – If you're not happy with location accuracy, you're moving, or you're just stepping outside to get a GPS signal, hit 'refresh' icon to tell Buzz web app to get your location again.