1. Post by emailat firstname.lastname@example.org — a super handy for posting photos you take on your phone, and attached to your email will appear along with subject line of your message.
2. Prevent your boring chat status messages from being posted to Buzz. Don't want a boring message like "be right back" to turn into a Buzz post? Just put parentheses around it. If you don't want any of your chat status messages to get posted, you can always disconnect chat from connected sites menu.
3. Look for yellow line to see what's new. Posts and comments new since your last visit have a light yellow line along the left hand edge (using different theme color may vary).
4. Link to a post. Click the down-arrow in upper right-hand corner of a post, and select "Link to this post." Of course, you'll only be able to see posts you’ve access to.
5. Follow Buzz team in Google Buzz. Visit buzz.google.com/googlebuzz and click "Follow Google Buzz" to get updates about what we're working on and send us your feedback.