Microsoft Surface Strategic Partner IdentityMine was at the Super Bowl in Miami. Kurt Brockett brought the story back home, “Identity Mine and Microsoft teamed up with HP to place 30 of their new TouchSmart PCs in numerous luxury suites. In addition, Microsoft Surface team provided 5 units that were used in various high-traffic areas. The experiences we built’re all built utilizing Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) targeted at both Windows 7 and Microsoft Surface. Here’s a quick tour of software apps that were deployed:
- Flashcards – Fans were able to play memory and matching games with NFL specific content. In sample set below you’ll see users matched logos to their favorite NFL Teams.
- Super Bowl Highlight Reel: Utilizing touch, fans were able to search a library of Super Bowl highlight content and play their favorite moments in Super Bowl history.
- Merchandise Selector: Fans discovered and visualized various Super Bowl XLIV and NFL team merchandise available for purchase in the Club Level. This experience leveraged Microsoft Tag technology allowing fans to capture links to products directly on their Mobile Phones for later purchase.
- Digital Memories: A touch-enabled experience allowed team and league executives and marketing partners the ability to review catalogs of photos taken during festivities leading to game day including exclusive Commissioner’s Ball and owners pre-party held at the Viceroy in Miami.
- Miami Beach Sand: A beach themed entertainment application that illustrated unique touch and gesture-enabled properties of Microsoft Surface and Windows 7. This app became an entertaining way for fans to uncover unique sponsored tokens “beneath” the “sand”.