With the release of Windows 7 Beta 1! Channel 9 and Channel 10, started publishing a series of videos on Windows 7 readiness for enthusiasts, partners, and developers, including the following videos that are now live:
- Windows 7 at CES – The key features in Windows 7 Beta 1 in less than three minutes!
- Windows 7 New Taskbar – An Overview
- Designing the Windows 7 Taskbar is a “personal” view of the User Interface and User Experience design process and an insider’s view of some of the reasons underlying Windows 7 Taskbar behaviors.
- Windows 7 Taskbar – behind the scenes provides a technical overview of the Taskbar architecture, programming model, and API.
- Jump into the Windows 7 Jump Lists is a technical deep dive into the Windows 7 Jump Lists programming model and APIs. It also provides an insight into the importance of providing Application ID for applications.
- Windows 7 Taskbar – Part 1, The Basics is the first post in a series on code posts on Windows 7 Taskbar API and programming model.