SBS 2008 Server Storage Management gives you the ability to monitor your disk usage for your main server data that is included with SBS 2008. Additionally SBS 2008 includes the following wizards to simplify the process of moving data between volumes:
- Move Exchange Server Data
- Moves both the exchange database file as well as your log files for all storage groups.
- Move Windows SharePoint Services Data
- Moves the SharePoint Content and Configuration databases.
- Move Users’ Shared Data
- Moves C:\Users\Shares\ directory and all sub directories
- Move Users’ Redirected Documents Data
- Moves C:\Users\FolderRedirections\ directory and all sub directories
- Move Windows Update Repository Data
- Moves the repository data from C:\WSUS\WSUSContent and C:\WSUS\UpdateServicePackages. Please note it does NOT move the SUSDB Folder and the WSUS database which contains the metadata.
To access these wizards select the "Backup and Server Storage" tab and then select the "Server Storage" sub-tab. From here the wizards will appear on the right under "Storage Tasks".
Storage Management will only manage drives with a DriveType of 3 (Local Disk) as defined by the Win32_LogicalDisk WMI Class (http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa394173(VS.85).aspx). Also check how to move your data folders in SBS 2003.
Source:→ SBS Blog