Google launched Google Earth for iPhone and iPod touch that brings all the power of Google Earth to the palm of your hand, including all of the same global imagery and 3D terrain. You can even browse any of our 8 million Panoramio photos or read Wikipedia articles. It's available in 18 languages and 22 countries in the iTunes App Store.
With Google Earth for iPhone, you can:
- Tilt your iPhone to adjust your view to see mountainous terrain
- View the Panoramio layer and browse the millions of geo-located photos from around the world
- View geo-located Wikipedia articles
- Use the 'Location' feature to fly to your current location
- Search for cities, places and business around the globe with Google Local Search
More info: Google LatLong Blog