The Sony Ericsson C905 Cyber-shot is a most advanced slider camera phone. With an 8.1 megapixel camera and real camera flash amongst its cutting-edge capabilities, it offers easy photo-taking in a phone that derives its looks from a digital camera and offers the picture quality to match. In comparison the S302 Snapshot is for those who want it all at an affordable price – good looks, must-have features and a pocket-sized slim design.
“The C905 Cyber-shot has been developed to make us all better photographers! That means making it easier to take great shots and never missing that magic moment.” said Sven Totté, Head of Imaging Marketing at Sony Ericsson. “Although both have photography at their core, the phones are very distinct; the 8.1megapixel C905 is a viable alternative to a digital camera and the S302 is perfect for those who don’t want to miss a moment and like to send or Bluetooth™ their photos to their friends.”
The new C905 Cyber-shot™
- Complete digital camera experience on a phone – true digital camera styling and an 8.1 megapixel camera with Xenon flash
- Outstanding picture quality – complete with face detection auto-focus, smart contrast and image stabilizer
- From baby’s first steps to an amazing sunset; store them all on the 2GB Memory Stick Micro™ (M2®) included
- The USB adaptor (CCR-70) provided in-box allows for easy transfer of your photos to-and-from your PC.
- View high-quality pictures on the phones impressive 2.4” scratch-resistant mineral glass display
- Share your memories – send your photos wirelessly from your phone to your TV via Wi-Fi™ (using DLNA), or connect with wires using the TV-Out Cable ITC-60, also announced today
- Upload photos to your own online blogsite or print your photos with fantastic resolution up to A3 size
- Much more than a camera phone - GPS-enabled for geo-tagging of photos and navigation support.